Coming Attraction! Sophie X at Fantasy Video Cinema in Islington, UK


Doc here with a little international flair for you, the good readers of The Journal. Please allow me to introduce Sophie X from the UK to you.  And how about a few pics of her for good measure?

Take it away, Sophie X!

***

Dear Good Doctor!

I just wanted to say hello, I've been working the London dogging and swinging scene for a few years and I was looking for a new challenge - anyway, thanks to you I found the Fantasy Video Cinema in Islington UK, and it was definitely the challenge I was looking for! I sucked and fucked my way through almost the entire audience - and even had the guy working on the front desk bend me over the table too :) :).  I'm going again on Saturday night, and I'm hoping to get every bit as sore as I did last time!

I've attached a few photos from my (now defunct) SDC.com profile - but I just wanted to say thank you - I am a polite British girl afterall hehe.

lots of love

Sophie X


















***

Doc here again... At The Journal, I do what I can to assist in international relations.  I feel pretty good about this relationship already.  Thanks to Sophie X and her report, and best of luck on Saturday at Fantasy Video Cinema.

Thanks,
Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes