Flash Report! Jake on Deja Vu on Inudstrial in Las Vegas

Doc here with a first time report from Jake.  Lady luck was on his side in Las Vegas, and his visit to Deja Vu on Industrial was productive.
 
Or was the lady he saw at Deja Vu a contestant on "Cash Cab"?
 
Here is Jake, and his report from Las Vegas...
 
***
 
Deja Vu on Industrial
Las Vegas, NV
Hey Doc....As you know the action in Vegas is very hit or miss and mostly on the miss side. I still have some luck at the Deja Vu on Industrial as that is probably the best theater in the city now that Babes is gone. Well I decided to check in out this past Friday 9/21 when I saw a post of a possible couple arriving after 11pm. Now given most of the time the posts do not come to fruition, I was gonna give it the old college try.


When I arrived I parked in the back and the lot seemed pretty full but with the strip club attached that can always be a crap shoot. I paid my $10 and walked in. When I got to the back theater I noticed a circle of guys, which is usually a good thing. As I got closer I noticed a hot blonde being fingered by 2 gentleman. This was looking very promising.

As I got even closer she had her tits hanging out which were a very nice size and she was loving the attention. Now is when I noticed the most unusual thing that I have seen in a theater to date. I noticed that she was on the phone! She kept her cell phone up to her ear the entire time and seemed to be taking orders by the person on the other end! As things progressed her pants came down and she let some guys dine but she did not do anything to any of the guys other then kiss one and jerk off a few others but wanted no part of them finishing on her. 
 
 


Jake
***
Doc here again... Thanks to Jake for his account of the fun at Deja Vu, and his Cash Cab observation.
 
Thanks,
Doc

 

 
 
 
 
 
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes