Flash! Gemini Reports on Koral's Bukkake Event @ The Oregon Theater on 8/28 (w/13 PICS!)

Doc here with a great way to the work week: How about a woman's POV on Koral's bukkake event in Portland last week? Also, how about a baker's dozen of hot pics of Koral taking load after load on The Oregon's Theater's play table?

Gemini was there on the scene, helping with fluffing duties, and brings us her account of this incredible night at The Oregon Theater.

You are welcome.

(Ed. note: click on the pics to ENLARGE them)

***

Hi Doc,

This event was definitely one for my books. My husband and I have never
experienced anything quite like it and I hope for another chance. Koral and S
were amazing from the setup and execution to the steamy show they performed. As
a first time fluffer, I wasn't sure what to expect and was pleased to find that
most men were respectful and clean. It made me want to use more than just my
hands to fluff... and that I did. I could not count how many tasty treats I
enjoyed. Although I did manage to send the fire engines to Koral so she could
enjoy the culmination. And she was SO HOT that it was hard for even me to keep
my hands off her! It's no wonder that there were some men who could deliver
multiple loads for her. She is amazing!

Some of these men really got my juices flowing...a recent new friend, R, a new
friend I met there, D, and #41 for Koral - you know who you are - purple striped
shirt with the great voice.... just to name a few. Good thing for the after
party at Paris because I could finally kick off my boots, put the jeans aside,
and let myself be free as D gave it to me hard doggie style. I just love that.
And seeing my husband sitting there taking it all in....ahhh! Koral and S
arrived and I was able to enjoy S. OMG! Then Koral kissed me so passionately
that I never wanted to come up for air. What a truly extraordinary night! I
only regret that I did not get to know the other fluffers more and the Oregon.
I also know Voodoo Girl was at the Paris and wish I would have gotten to know
her too.

One last thing I want to say is a huge THANK YOU to the staff at Oregon for
getting me everything I could possibly need and more. You made me feel like
such a lady even in an arena such as this. This was my first visit to the
Oregon, but won't be the last. Ray at the Paris was equally accommodating, and
I appreciate it all!

Take good care of yourselves, everyone, and hope to see you again soon.

Gemini
























***

Doc here again... Many, many thanks to Gemini for the great report, and of course to Koral and S for all the effort put into the actual event.  Bravo!  We look forward to your next efforts!

Thanks,
Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes