Blast From The Past: ORicHard's Total Recall Of A Philly Tail

Doc here with another Blast From The Past from our good friend ORicHard from Portland.  This BFTP is centered on Philly, and a walk down Loss of Memory Lane...

Blast From The Past:
"Down Loss of Memory Lane"

Does anyone remember the little theater in Philly that seated about 30 and had live sex shows on the elevated stage? The Troc(adero), particularly when Virginia Ding Dong Bell was performing, and me any my friends were in Cream Row in the balcony, was my venue of choice, but this little place in center city was more daring. The name escapes me since I last visited it in the mid-80’s. I’m hoping a loyal reader has better recall since I’m having a Cain moment.

The stage was about 8x12 (theater was about 12 feet wide) with an almost exclusively male audience who mostly came to watch with only a few actively stroking. The shows were always different, from strippers, to lez acts, to intercourse on stage, to my favorite: nude wrestling. At times the performers circulated in the audience to help with keeping us at full attention.

I remember being surprised the times I went when couples were actually screwing on stage- showing off in all kinds of positions, and then circulating among us. No way was that legal, and I was always semi-waiting for the cops to arriveand bust us all.

My favorite experience there involved a couple of black woman who stripped down on stage and dared any in the audience to wrestle them.I knew the only way I was going to get close to their luscious tatas was to volunteer. I jumped up and headed toward the stage.

The larger one of the performers helped me up and took me behind the stage where I stripped down. The she helped me back to the stage where we proceeded to actually wrestle. I was hoping it would be a turn-on to reach between her thighs and to squeeze herlarge boobs, but that was not to be the case. She was incredibly strong and, to the other patrons’ delight, I ended up just trying not to embarrass myself, never getting close to hard.

After rolling around for about 10 minutes, sheasked me if I’d had enough, and I said that I had. The audience applauded, and she led me backstage so I could put clothes on again. Being somewhat frustrated at this point, I asked her back to my hotel room. She said just to hang around until the place closed and she’d go back with me.

We bundled up at closing time and I walked her back to my room. Both of us were anxious to complete what we had started, and immediately showered and hopped into the large bed. No wrestling this time, just great sex with a BBW who was plenty intelligent and fun.

Damn, what was the name of that little theater?

ORicHard

***

Doc here again... I like the twist ORicHard is giving us with his Blast From The Past reports.  Those of us old enough to remember the 70's and 80's in this thing of ours, remember a very different time.  Shows like the one described above were common in big cities with adult theaters and ABSs.  This was the time of the pre-Meese Report.

Thanks again to ORicHard for another nice walk down Loss of Memory Lane...

Do you have an adult theater report?  Yes? Good, because I need them...Bad. Just e-mail Kreskin The Good Doctor at emiliolizardo1@gmail.com. I will edit and format your report, and you get the byline and the glory.

Thanks,
Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes