Flash Report: "Private Theater GB, Part 2" - Summit News Theater











Doc here with Part 2 of "Private Theater GB" by Bill, moderator of the Summit News Yahoo Group.  When we last left this report (Part 1 HERE), things were heating up inside the private theater at Summit News in Warren, OH...

***

By now Jerry had realized that this group provides not only party planning but service and protection. All he had to do was sit back and watch Mary have the time of her life.

A lot of guys had now gathered around the back desk, hoping to be invited in. I know a lot of guys were saying "Pick Me" under their breath. I chose around 10 guys to start.Mostly group members,but a few from the general public.Soon myself, Jerry, Mary, one other group couple (Ed and Rae) and ten guys started the walk back to the private theater.

The private theater has 3 couches, a 50 inch television, and a mattress we laid on the floor and covered with a fresh sheet. The guys all took their places on the couches or standing around the entrance door.We got the video going on the television and shut off the over head light.

Jerry and I took Mary to the back of the theater and slowly undressed her. Our hands and mouths were causing her to moan softly and when I felt how wet she was with a finger, I knew it was time to start. I softly asked her if she was ready to do a circle suck and she responded "Yes".

She walked over to the mattress, now dressed only in her black thigh highs and high heels, and knelt down. The guys were all undressing now and encircling the mattress. Mary starting to put her soft beautiful mouth to work and the party was on. I climbed underneath her while she sucked,but I soon realized that I was causing her problems moving from guy to guy, so I got up and joined the guys.

For the next half hour or so Mary drained guy after guy. After she did her circle suck,we gently laid this beautiful lady down and the guys began to eat her, then fuck her. Mary was enjoying a full scale gang bang now. As guys had their turns on her I went back and forth to the theater bringing in new recruits on a steady basis. I certainly was a popular guy as word spread that a hot blonde was doing a big gang bang. One thing nice about the private theater that when Mary took breaks there was a chance to get to know her and Jerry as human beings. I really like that.

I lost count at 23 guys getting BJs and I'm guessing she had 15 guys or so inside her, some more then once. The highlight was when a tall thin black gentleman had Mary screaming with pleasure. Towards the end of the night I climbed down next to her ear as she was getting pounded and whispered "Are you going to get Jerry to email that Bill guy soon?" The smile on her face and the look in her eyes told me all I needed to know.

An exhausted Mary now bare foot and barely able to walk, staggered toward her car and soon Jerry and a very tired Mary were on their way home. Lou and I got into his car and phoned Rick right away. We only got his voice mail, but 90 minutes later he called and we filled a very disappointed guy in on all the details.

The Summit Theaters unique setup of both a private and public theater is a great way for a lady to enjoy a wild setting in a very safe environment. Any lady/couple interested in playing in a theater without the Penis Gallery...please email the good Doctor and he'll be glad to get you in touch with me.

-Bill

***

Doc here again...It is reports like this that have propelled Summit News into a steady Top 5 position in the Adult Theater Power Rankings.  As Bill said, if you are a m/f couple or a single female interested in a controlled adult theater experience, contact The Good Doctor and I will get your info to Bill.

Speaking of Bill, great job on the reports!  Keep them coming my friend!

Thanks,
Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes