Flash Report: Jessi @ CTs Adult Theater in Gary w/12 NEW Hardcore Pics!















Doc here with the latest report and 12 new hardcore pics from the baddest of all the bad girls I know, Jessi. Jessi stopped at CTs Adult Theater on Saturday 9/10/11, went to the glory hole booths, and did what comes so naturally to her: Suck and fuck anonymous cock. Jessi's own report is so hardcore, I had to edit out two passages. But don't worry, what I left in is still super hardcore.

Part 2 will hit tomorrow with 14 new hardcore pics. mark your calendars.

So sit back and enjoy the latest chapter of Jessi is a Bad, Bad Girl... Catch you after The Gallery.

***

Hi Doc,

Again sorry it has been so long, but with family things like babies being born, some pussy problems, and work I can't always get things together easily to get fucked and dumped by guys who will let the pics being taken. Not one single guy in the streets after CT's would let up use the camera. But they sure have fun fucking my cunt and mouth unprotected over the car, in the car, on proches, against walls. I literally had over 20 complete strange blk men and still I took the cocks and cum.

Even had a few shove their entire hand up my cunt. Felt great. So between CT's and the back streets I had about 38 strange cocks. My pussy HAS to be so nasty.

Anyway I'm sending a few different files since they are so big. Hope everyone enjoys these pics. I loved going into the booth next to us and let my hubby take pics thru the hole. I feel alot more vulernable, slutty, and dirty doing it. Then going back into the booth with my hubby so he can stick his cock in my cum filled cunt. All we talk about on the way home is what might be inside my cunt. MMMMM.

Take care and say hi soon,

Jessi

The Gallery from CTs (Remember to click on the pics...They are very hi-res!)











***

Doc here again... Jessi would love to hear from you.  Her e-mail is brandy78mc@yahoo.com. Remember, Part 2 hits tomorrow with 14 more new hardcore pics of Jessi with her wet mouth and tight pussy filled with strange cocks.  Only here at The Journal of Adult Theaters!

You are welcome.

Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes