Flash Report: Bob in Biloxi's Weekly Report for 9/24/11














Doc here... I am late on getting Bob's report up, so forgive me sir!  I hate it when my practice gets in the way of the internet's #1 adult theater blog run by a Sicilian.

Without further delay, here is Bob and his weekly report...

***

Hi Doc,

This weekend started great on Friday evening, a couple that are friends with me dropped by my home. The lady of the pair is 5’4 blonde, 34yrs old and 36Ds with a killer ass took her time both draining me and using my Sybian!
Gulf Coast Adult Theater
Biloxi, MS
Saturday I took the trip to our beautiful Gulf Coast, when I arrived at the Gulf Coast Theater there were no couples and the clerk informed me none had been in all day. I headed down to the ABS, same story there. About 8:45 a couple showed at the ABS, but they took a booth by themselves, that’s the second time I’ve seen this dude, but with a different woman? And he did the same thing, something is up with that?  

Meanwhile, down at the theater, two couples arrived, I checked in, so not my idea of playmates. So back to my perch, while sitting in the new HD listening to the ball game two couples pulled up. Both very striking, one redhead the other brunette, the redhead had on a black dress with platforms, the brunette had see through white pants!, both ladies were primo excel lento! But alias, they were toy shopping and or meeting each other, and soon they left. By the way, the holes at the ABS have not been converted to user friendly status yet, I will keep you posted.

Bob in Biloxi
Another couple arrived at the theater, she had on pants, but she was cute, around 40, they just watched the movie for awhile until a TV on the back row was breaking his neck trying to get to a dick and fell over a row of seats. That spooked them and they left. But I think the TV got the dick he was looking for, as I exited I saw he was on his knees.

A little later down at the ABS the same couple pulled in the lot, they were followed by another car, driven by a guy I call the “Google eyed” dude, he’s young and can’t be still, he always hovers over a couple and/or tries to push things too fast. They saw him and selected “R” on the vehicle transmission and left. He’s one of the “pain-in-the-ass” people that shows up from time to time, seems to have a lot of nervous energy and just tends to give off an uneasy vibe. He’s somewhat on the goofy side as well.
Bob's New Ride

LSU did beat WVU 47-21, so I guess some good came out of the night on the Coast. I was pleased to see at least some couples migrating out and about, the number needs to pick up and it will as the weather changes some more. Last winter was the bomb if you recall and it’s getting here day by day.

Still not shit on TV Saturday’s nights, come to think about it, there’s not shit on TV any night? But there’s always “this thing of ours”, thumbs up to a long life!

***

Doc here again... Not every Saturday night can be a home run at an adult theater.  Sometimes it is a rain-out, sometimes it is a weak dribbler down the left field line, but there are times it is a walk-off home run in the bottom of the 11th.  You just never know.

And is probably why we keep coming back.

Thanks again Bob for another great report!

Thanks,
Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes