Flash Report: The New Eros Adult Theater in Colorado Springs, CO by Jim























Doc here with a Flash Report from a theater I have never heard about (until today)... The New Eros Theater in Colorado Springs, CO.  I have added this theater's information into the Dr. Emilio's Adult Theater Database, and have dropped in a photo of the theater into Jim's fine report.

Here is Jim and his take on The New Eros...

***

Hello Doc,

Last week I had the oppurtunity to visit the New Eros Adult Theater, 519 South Tejon Street in Colorado Springs, CO.  It's the first time I'd been there and found it a fun time.  

New Eros Theater
Colorado Springs, CO
Upon entering, I sat in the 2nd row from the screen as the entrance is besides the screen up front.  There were a couple other guys there. About 5 mins after I sat down and my eyes adjusted, a couple entered.  She was tall and had on a short skirt that barely covered her ass and pussy.  She had on heels and a nice blouse.   I sat there for a couple minutes debating whether I should sit closer to them and thought to myself, "if she's dressed that way, they must be here to play and have no problem if someone is watching them".  

By now there was a few more guys that entered and were scattered about.  I got up and walked to the back, they were sitting in the last row, on the asile, I sat across the aisle from them.  Behind both our sections, the theater has a big open space where several rows have been removed, I guess for people standing in the back making it able to play.   In my row there was 3 chairs and a box against the wall that was waist high right next to the last chair.   Soon the couple got up and walked behind me and against the wall, standing behind the box.   Another guy had moved behind them about 10 feet in the corner of the theater and was stroking himself. 

The couple started playing as the husband had her skirt up and was feeling her ass and pussy.  At that point the girl leaned over the box and layed on it as her husband felt her ass and pussy.  The husband said something to the guy in the corner and he approached them.  I moved over in the seat next to the girl and put my hand under her to feel her tits,  she reached back and undid her bra to allow me access to them.   Her husband took ahold of the strokers dick and guided him into the girls pussy , telling him to fuck her.  I was a bit surprised as he was doing her bareback and after several minutes of him fucking her, me feeling her tits and her husband feeling them both, the guy came in her.  He pulled out and her husband replaced him for sloppy seconds.  

After the husband came and pulled out the all stood up , the girl pulling out some paper towels from somewhere and they all cleaned up.  Shortly after she told us thanks and they walked out.   It was all very hot and erotic and the theater seemed couple friendly.

Jim

***

Doc here again...Thanks to Jim for a great Flash Report, and congrats on catching a great scene on his first trip there.  We look forward to more from Jim in the coming days and weeks here at The Journal.

The Good Doctor is still in desperate need of adult theater reports. Please send your reports to me at emiliolizardo1@gmail.com.  I will edit, format, and get your report in tip top shape.  You supply the words.

Thanks!
Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes