Paging Dr. Lizardo. Paging Dr. Howard. Paging Dr. Fine.
















Doc here... I heard my name being paged by Dr. Brent, who was also calling for my colleagues Dr. Howard and Dr. Fine.  The Good Doctor has been so very busy the last few days.

First, to dispel any rumors about The Good Doctor:
  • I was not filming another Hotels.com commercial.  Contract dispute.
  • I was not aboard an armada of UFO's spotted over The Valley (near the small women's liberal arts college). Why? I'm not crazy about heights.
  • I was not getting ANOTHER hair weave.  My original is holding up just fine, thank you.
  • I was not playing Santa at my local adult theater.  And don't think about getting up on my lap, mister.
However, what I WAS doing was being preoccupied by my day gig.  End of the year appointments, budgets, and the like.  Nothing exciting or dangerous (even though "Danger" is my confirmation name).

To make my absence up to you, the good readers of The Journal, I present to you a new series from Alexis.  Alexis is a reader of The Journal, and quite the naughty girl indeed.  But don't take the word of a Hair Club member, take her word for it in the subsequent report...with 9 hardcore pics to prove her point.

Now where did I leave my hemostat?

Thanks,
Doc

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes