Happy New Year!!!


















The photo above was taken in 1981, when The Good Doctor was doing his New Year's Eve countdown special from Channel 49, a small UHF station in Gasport, NY.   I was opposite Dick Clark (who was not a zombie yet), and a Wolfman Jack special.  My ratings were not good.

We now fast forward to NYE, 2011.  I no longer have my countdown special in Gasport, Dick Clark is now a zombie version of Dick Clark, and The Journal continues to thrive as your one-stop-shop for this thing of ours.  How things have changed.

They changed becuase of you, the dedicated readers of this website.  My goal in 2012 (as long as the Mayans aren't right after all) is to continue to publish timely reports across the adult theater and ABS scene, compelling Blast From The Pasts, Special Reports, and profiles of the hottest adult theater women across the globe.

Why?  Because I'm a giver.

So from the dedicated staff here at The Journal (which is me and my trusty dog, Barky Lizardo), have a happy and healthy New Year.  I'm off to my favorite watering hole here in The Valley (near the small women's liberal arts college), The Tiki, for a cocktail at midnight (and to watch zombie Dick Clark).

Happy New Year, and see you in 2012!

Doc

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes