Field Report! Sparky Checks In From The Road

Doc here with a new reporter here at The Journal, Sparky. Sparky is a traveling man, thus has access to various adult theaters across this great country.

Here is a quick overview, plus a note about Summit News in Warren, OH

Take it away, Sparky!


***

Hi Doc,

I just recently stumbled across your website. What a great service you provide!

I get to travel quite a bit for work, and have hit quite a few theaters over the years: Fantasyland and Playhouse in Tampa (great times there back in its heyday), Twin Cinemas in Atlanta, Adult Superstore and Dejavu in Vegas, Executive Adult Video in Houston, and several others.

I was in Ohio recently and checked out Summit News in Warren. It's been well reviewed by other reporters, so I won't recap what's already been said, but I did learn a couple things that I didn't see mentioned before.

I had the unfortunate luck of dropping by on a Tuesday night, which I learned is "gay night". That was a major disappointment. Wednesday is couples day. The owner was the friendliest I'd ever encountered (and not in a creepy way). Wish I could have checked it out the next day but I was already on to my next stop in Pittsburgh. I'll plan better next time I'm up there.

I'll send you some new reports as my travels continue.

Sparky

***

Doc here again....Thank you Sparky for the report, and we will be on the lookout for your next submissions from this thing of ours...

Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes