Field Report! Status of Fritz the Cat (and cue "Taps") by Gentle Tongue

















Hello Dear Doctor,

Some since I have posted, mostly due to a slow period of time.  The adventures have not been as bountiful as in the recent summer and fall.

However, I have been intending on reporting some sad news regarding this "thing of ours" and one of our venues.  Last summer I had reported that the "Fritz the Cat" at the Dallas Pike exit on I-70 (exit 11) was undergoing some renovations that appeared promising.  A sign in the parking lot had indicated that they would be opening shorly.  However, as of last week, the 5th of January 2012 it appears that the 9th life had been used up for "Fritz". 

There is no longer any sign of work and the sign painted on the corner of the building has been removed.  Only a shadow remains.  Another older venue has gone by the way side.

The Gentlemans Club, just up the road is still open in the evenings.

Sorry to say I do not have good news to pass along during this contribution.

I am on a mission to have a much more positive report in the near future.  Targets are, 2400, Theater X, and maybe Horse Cave.

My goal is to retain my worthy logo and to gain a higher reputation.

GT - GentleTongue
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes