Reminder: Laney From Texas Visits CTs in Gary Friday and Saturday (w/new XXX pics!)














Doc here with a friendly reminder for this coming weekend, May 20 and 21st. Laney from Texas will be making her much anticipated return visit to CTs Adult Theater, 4620 Industrial Hwy., in Gary, IN, and she is hungry for lots of guys and lots of cocks.

Don't believe me? Here are her own words:

"Hello to all my friends at CTs. I have missed you all so much. I will be in town to play Friday 5/20 (noon and evening) and Saturday 5/21 (noon and evening). I hope to see some of my old friends and I really am hoping to meet more. I am really a gang bang slut and love to fuck as many men as possible. I do suck cock but only to get it hard so that you can fuck me. Please come and see me on Friday and Saturday. I would like to invite all couples and single females to come play with me as well."

Still don't believe me? How about eight more hardcore photos of Laney at CTs last year (click to ENLARGE pics - They are hi-res photos):


























So go out and support Laney at her appearances at CTs in Gary.

Thanks,
Doc

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes