A Few Minutes With Dr. Emilio: T2 (Tornadoes and Theaters)

When we last left The Good Doctor, he wanted to get down to brass tacks: "How much for the ape?"...

Good day to you, and to all the ships at sea.  This is "A Few Minutes With Dr. Emilio"... The formula is simple: A Lead Story, a few adult theater related nuggets, maybe an opinion or two, and lastly a photo of The Good Doctor in a public place.

Let's get started, shall we?

"The Last Waltz of the Westwood Art Theatre", The Good Doctor's report on that theater's last weekend of business went online late last week.  Reaction has been overwhelmingly positive, and I want to say thanks for the kind words.  It was the most exhaustive House Call Report I have worked on, and the first with a collaborating photographer, Curly.  Curly's photos of the interior helped me greatly flesh out the description of the theater.  Thank you again sir!

With The Westwood now gone, the number of classic large adult movie theaters drops again.  And this is where I need your help!

Here is a list of (still open) old medium to large adult movie theaters to the best of my knowledge:
  • Apex Theater, Baltimore
  • Twin Cinemas at Buford Highway, Doraville, GA
  • The Playhouse, Tampa, FL
  • Cinema Blue, Birmingham, AL
  • Foster Theater, Youngstown
  • Adult Cinema in Akron, OH (is theater large and in use?)
  • Cinema One, Chattanooga, TN
  • Paris Twin Cinemas, Syracuse, NY
  • Secrets, Oakland, CA (how large is this theater?)
  • Oregon Theater, Portland, OR
  • Paris Theatre, Portland, OR
  • Metro Theater, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
  • Art Cinema, Hartford, CT
  • Strand, Kansas City
  • The Lido, Dallas (not really an old theater, but a large seating area)
  • Theataire X, Clarksville, IN
Now here where I need your help! I am sure I have missed some of the OLD open remaining classic medium to large adult theaters. Please e-mail The Good Doctor at emiliolizardo1@gmail.com, and give me any information on any old school adult theaters not on this list.  I'm looking for:
  • Name of the theater
  • City and State
  • Size of the theater
  • Any additional information that would be helpful to the readers of The Journal
Please note: I am not looking for mini-theaters (defined as small theaters inside adult book stores), or medium-sized theaters within ABSs (Video Liquidators in Buffalo is an example).  I am looking for converted old school movie houses that probably started showing XXX fare in the 70's or 80's.

Thank you in advance for your help!

• Memorial Day Weekend is usually a very busy one inside this thing of ours. This was the case this past weekend, as The Paris and Oregon Theaters in Portland were hopping, as was 15th Avenue Adult Books & Theater in Melrose Park, IL. CTs Adult Theater in Gary, IN had a series of gang bangs going on this past weekend, with Friday night in particular being even crazy by CTs standards. 
  • Reports! I still need your adult theaters reports on either your recent visits, or Blasts From The Past.  Remember, your reports are the lifeblood of The Journal.  Just e-mail  Roberto Duran  The Good Doctor at emiliolizardo1@gmail.com.
  • Speaking of 15th Avenue Adult Books and Theater in Melrose Park... Even though I was playing hurt (upper body injury), The Good Doctor swung by there Saturday night at found the largest amount of couples for an evening (11) that I have witnessed in a very long time at 15th Ave.  I will work up a House Call report later this week. Good times!
  • I am working on a profile and hardcore photo gallery of a sexy blonde who visits CTs in Gary on occasion.  This girl is the real deal... Should be able to publish this profile tomorrow! It will be a great way to kick off June here at The Journal.
  • Lastly, I want to personally thank you, the good readers of The Journal. Once again, readership is up 17% over the previous month. And for the first time, The Journal will hit 50,000 page views over a month period.  Let's keep this great momentum going!
Have a great week everyone from the stiff staff here at The Journal (OK, me).

Thanks,
Doc

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes