I-Team: Follow-Up in Tampa on Issues in Drew Park from Enzyte Bob

















Doc here with a very quick update from Enzyte Bob on this past weekend in Tampa at Fantasyland I or II.

***

Good Afternoon Good Doctor Lizardo,

I have followed up on the weekend and there were no bookings at either address, FL I or FL II.

Thanks,
Enzyte Bob

***

Thanks EB... Hopefully this means the heat is being turned down a bit towards Fantasyland I or II in Tampa.  These two theater facilities are state of the art (especially the recently opened Fantasyland II), and deserving of your business.  Just be careful...Very careful.

Thanks,
Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes