Flash Report: Cinema 309 By Trucker Tony





















Doc here with a quick Flash Report from regular contributor, Trucker Tony.  This report focuses on a quick trip to Cinema 309 in Wilkes-Barre, PA.  What does Tony find?  Let's find out...

***

My Good Doctor,

After seeing your request for reports, I have decided to relay a very recent,but not so good report at Cinema 309 in Wilkes-Barre, PA.

Cinema 309
Wilkes-Barre, PA
Was a Friday night, April 29th .Dropped my trailer at the truck stop, then went and found the theater. I had never been there,and have wanted to pay a visit. Anyway, after realizing I did not have to drop my trailer, I discovered that the lot is quite large. I go in and take a look around... Small as far as book stores go, not a lot of retail spce, but they make good use of it.

I pay the admissinon fee, (think it is 10 bucks) and go in. Wow, nice large seating area with lots of room between the rows. Isle play is encouraged. Large up to date viewing creen, with the equipment to match. But alas, no couples, only old gay men (and only two of those were actually playing). Also,they close at 10 or 10:30pm if the movie is still playing. I asked the clerk about this, and he stated the owner does not feel that buisiness would pick up later that than that. Hmmmmmmm, did not try to argue with him. Now, I have read reports that couples do go in here, but it seems it is hit and miss, much like many of our fun venues.

Well Doc, there is your report. I wish I had more to report, but that nite it was not meant to be...

ok, ttyl Doc, and stay on track. Remember boys, some where out there is a lady wanting to be treated like a slut, or to be watched like the little tramp she dreams of being.

Have a good day,
Trucker Tony

***

Doc here again... Thanks Trucker Tony for your report from the highways and byways.  And when you have your Blast From The Past Reports ready, send them on in!

Do you have an adult theater report (just like Tony did)?  Just e-mail The Good Doctor at emiliolizardo1@gmail.com. I will format and edit your report, and put it online for you.  All you need to do is supply me with a pen name you want to go by, and WALA!  Your report will be up.

Try it... You'll be glad you did.

Thanks,
Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes