Quick Note From The Good Doctor: Report Announcements

Doc here, a man known as much for his meatball proficiency as his dance moves, which are spectacular.

I have an update for you, the good readers of The Journal, in terms of report announcements.  Up through the last couple of days, I would always post new report announcements on several of the Yahoo Groups. This worked well for years...until yesterday.

Yahoo has changed the Yahoo Groups interface, and frankly, it's a clusterfuck. I can't even get access to my Groups, let alone post messages about new reports.

So, moving forward, I STRONGLY suggest you follow me on Twitter:  @LizardoJournal . I always post announcements on new reports there, and it's instant. I also include a hyperlink to take you directly to the report.

Also keep in mind that on week days,I will always have a new report up at 5:30am CST, and at 3PM CST.  On occasion, I will also have a 7PM CST report as well, so I suggest checking back frequently so you don't miss anything.

I have two great reports regarding Cathy's visit to CTs Adult Theater in Gary and The Westwood Theatre in Toledo, and I would hate to have you miss them due to Yahoo's vortex of awful. I also have a photo profile of The Westwood Theatre coming up as well in the next week.

Thanks again to you, the good readers of The Good Doctor's Journal.

Doc



Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes