Flash Report! The Oral Reporter @ Summit Street News in Warren, OH on Saturday 8/17/13

Doc here with senior reporter The Oral Reporter, and his report from the sin-sational Summit Street News in Warren, OH from the past Saturday night.
 
Take it away, sir.
 
***
 
Hi Doc,
 
This report comes from the Summit Street News in Warren, Ohio.  I had the evening off, so last night Saturday night I drove the 30 miles to Warren, Ohio arriving at about 6:45PM.
 
I had seen on the Summit Street Group page that several couples had been in earlier, and that one couple was in and looking for young couples.  Not being young or a couple I thought well maybe later it will be better for us single older guys.  When I arrived I met the two clerks Jake and Eric, I introduced myself, as I had been in the main theater previously and in the booth area before. 
 
I had never seen the private theaters, so Jake gave me the nickel tour of the private theaters.  There are now three private theaters with plans to do a fourth one.  Each has either one or two couches, large screen TVs and one is a Dungeon, with all the goodies you would expect to find in a dungeon.  They also have a portable glory hole wall that can be put into any of the private theaters.  So if we have any glory hole girls who want to enjoy themselves in one of the private theaters, this is the place for you to have a party.
 
Summit Street News
Warren, OH
Jake told me that there had been five couples in earlier, and one very sexy young couple had just left.  I told him the night was young, so I went into the main theater to see what the night would bring. 

There was a couple who had posted on Craigslist that they would be in around 8PM.  At 8:07 they arrived, and started playing almost immediately.  The lady was doing was oral and hand jobs to the penis gallery.  After the first round, I asked them if they had heard about the Dr. Emilio Lizardo blog, he said yes and she said no.  I told them I was a field reporter and they had seen my posting on the Summit Street group and said are you the Oral Reporter, I had to confess that yes I was.  I told them I would be writing a report and asked how I could identify them.  She said call her SS in the report.
 
This couple stayed in the theater playing for quite a time, and were experienced in this thing of ours.   Many hand jobs and a few blow jobs were given to the guys.  I have to commend the Penis Gallery, they were not too pushy, and were very respectful during the night with all of the couples who came in.
 
Couple number two came in while I was getting something to eat just down the street.  The Summit Street News does what the Paris in Portland does, they post when a couple comes in and if they are going to the main theater or the private theaters and what they are looking for. (Ed. Note: Do not ask the Good Dr. for info on Summit Street News' Yahoo Group. You need to go to the theater in person to get the info to join. Thanks.)
 
Summit Street News
Warren, OH
Couple number two was in the main theater when I got back, and sitting at the end of the couch on the left next to the theater screen.  She was a lovely lady with dark hair down to about the middle of her back, wearing a red or Pink top which allowed her to let the girls out too play, and a very short denim skirt.  Her guy had a bald head and was an average size guy.  They only played by themselves, but were putting on a great show. 
 
I had taken up residence on the same couch with them so I could get a birds eye view of the on going action between them.  They were in the theater for about 1 hour and there was constant interaction between them ending in a wonderful blow job she gave him  He was allowing her to slowly suck him off, then he would grab her hair and face fuck her for awhile and holding her head down on his hard cock , until she started to gag.  Once the blow job was complete, they got up and left the theater. I later found out from Jake and Eric that this was their first time in a theater like this! I think with a little time and a few more visits they will be playing with the Penis Gallery and other couples.  
 
While they were in the theater couple number three came in and they also only played with each other. She was a tall slender beautiful lady in her twenties, wearing a very nice sun dress, and red thong panties on.  He was wearing a Cleveland Browns football jersey with number 31 on it, so lets call him #31.  During their first trip of the evening she gave him a great blow job, and he got down and licked her pussy until she had an orgasm.  I looked on licking my lips wishing it was me licking her pretty pussy (again all the guys were not pushy and gave them room).  After that they left but came back later, this time he was finger banging her with a lot of gusto, probably the hardest and fastest finger banging I have ever seen. Part of the time she was giving #31 a fantastic blow job, he was at times face fucking her while finger banging her.  They put on a very good show for us guys in the penis gallery. 
 
When they left at about 11:30PM I walked out and asked them if they had heard of the Emilio Lizardo blog site, she had not but he was a reader and had seen my post of being there looking for a story.  I told them they would be a part of this report so watch the blog to read about themselves.  I talked to Jake and Eric and found out they were not complete newbies, but had only been to the theater a few times and were getting more relaxed with each visit.  I think they will start allowing some interplay with the couples and with the Penis Gallery.
 
She has the body that everyone of us guys in the Penis Gallery would like to explore, lick, get a blow job from, and maybe even have a chance to fuck.  I guess that will be dependent on how well the guys behave themselves when they do start to play with others.  So guys - no crowding and don't be pushy.  Let them initiate the play, your patience may be rewarded in the future.
 
So to recap, thank you SS for the hand job, and thank you to the other two couples for the show you put on.  This is a very clean theater, the couples and single ladies can feel safe in both the main theater and in the private theaters.  Eric and Jake are very friendly and give each of the couples, single ladies, and even the single guys who have not been there before a tour of the place and tell them all the things that are permitted and not permitted. The one big rule is no photography
 
Hope to get back here often when in the area.  Ladies and couples, lets get out and patronize this place! You will have a great experience!
 
Bye for now
The Oral Reporter
 
***
 
Doc here again... Many thanks as always to The Oral Reporter, as well as to the couples in attendance that night.  It's awesome to hear that of the couples, two out of three knew about The Journal of Adult Theaters.  That is exactly what The Journal is all about.  Opening the minds of couples looking to try out the adult theater scene.
 
Lastly, thanks to Eric and the crew at Summit Street News for having a great place.  I will have an updated profile of Summit Street News (w/new pics) coming soon to The Journal.  Stay tuned.
 
Thanks,
Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes