Blasts from the Past! The Innocent Novice @ 15th Ave. Adult Theater in Chicago

Doc here, your humble sea bass, with a first time report from new contributor, The Innocent Novice.
 
Like a good student of the game, he read through The Journal, picked up some important tips, and then executed them while visiting 15th Avenue Adult Theater in Chicago's western burbs.. That's how it is done.
 
Take it away, Innocent Novice...
 
***
 
Hey Doc!

I stumbled upon your blog about three years ago and quickly made my way through the archives! Wow, is all I can say about that! I quickly realized that I lived on 20 minutes from one your top 5 theater, 15 Ave. Adult Theater in Melrose Park, IL.  I did not, however, have my first experience in this thing of ours until one year later, in the Fall of that year (2012) . I have had several incredible times since then that I have been building up the courage to write about since then. So here goes nothing...I think I'll label my experiences 1,2,3 and so on.
 
15th Ave Adult Theater & Spa
Melrose Park, IL
#1
My job does not allow me to play that often, so my first trip to the 15th was on a Tuesday afternoon. I knew from the blog that daytime play in this thing of ours is extremely hit and miss, but it felt the most comfortable for me at the time, so off i went. Although I was extremely nervous, the excitement in my pants was hardly unnoticeable. Unfortunately this first trip was fairly underwhelming besides an ok blow job by an older lady in one of the back rooms. I was the last of about 3 guys she sucked off. Not knowing exactly what I was doing, I just patiently waited for my number to be called. This first trip only wetted my appetite to what the atmosphere was like at the 15th at night. I promised myself I would return another time, during prime time!

Don't turn me off just yet, trust me, the best is yet to cum!

#2
My second encounter occurred on a Friday night in September of 2012. Again, I pulled nervously into the parking lot around 10:30 pm. My excitement only grew when I saw the back parking area almost completely full. I anxiously parked and made my way into the store. I nervously purchased my ticket to the theater and spa area and quickly made my way into the theater. I had zero idea of what i was about to encounter!
 
I walked into not just a full theater but a standing room only theater. As my eyes adjusted, I quickly got the lay of the land. I attempted to count the number of single guys and couples but after a minute of frustration I stopped. I could not believe my eyes! Was this really happening?
 
I encountered at least 25 singles and 6 couples. I might be new to this thing of ours but I felt like an expert because of this blog. I pride myself in how I look and had showered and made myself presentable for the occasion. My eyes connected with beautiful women at every turn. I would smile nicely, giving them a nod of approval and patiently wait for them to make the move. This happened a handful of times until I exchanged smiles with an absolute stunner in the back of the theater. Ill call her K to assure her privacy. I was currently standing against the side wall. K was the type of woman I never expected to see at a place like 15th, but here she was and exchanging provocative glances with me. Let me first just say that my description will not do K justice. K was an absolute stunner, most definitely the class of the evening!

She was roughly 5'8" & no more than 115 with gorgeous long slender legs. She was wearing tight jeans with sequins on the pockets. I remember because I could hardly take my eyes off that ass. She was wearing a soft black top that was covering what appeared to be an incredible top shelf. She had long curly blonde hair, a true Milf! She was the whole package top to bottom and I would never have dreamed up what was going to happen next.

K followed her man to the booth areas and as can be expected a throng of men followed them, myself included. You could tell K was a little nervous and not quite comfortable with so many men right in top if her. They planted at the very last booth on the right. K leaned against the side & watched the movie on display, leaving only her covered ass for us to see. Her partner (D) was the obvious guarder of the situation. After a few minutes, it appeared they had given up and returned to the theater much to the chagrin of the penis gallery. At this point I thought the game was over, but decided to follow them back into the theater.
 
Once back in the theater I again exchanged glances with K, as she continued to show her approving smile. I wasn't quite sure what to do at this point, but all I could remember was doc talking about bring patient, so that's what I did. After a few more minutes of these smile exchanges, D & K again made their way back go the booths. Not many men followed, probably mostly because they figured nothing would happen. Because of our previous non verbal communication, I followed them down the hall trying to keep a healthy distance. I was joined by a handful if guys. We all gave a sigh of disappointment when they walked into the last booth and closed the door behind them.

My disappointment quickly vanished as K emerged from the booth. She bypassed several men ahead if me and with her sexy finger seductively beckoned me into the booth with them. My heart began beating faster and the hard on in my pants was throbbing. We exchanged quick pleasantries and before I knew it K had put her hair up in a pony tale and was unbuckling my pants. Because of the less then enjoyable encounter before, my expectations were minimal.
 
I attempted to help her undo my belt, but K slapped my hand away, not in a forceful way but in a "this is all part of the fun for me" way. I gladly stood back and enjoyed the view from up top. What happened next is a complete blue. K proceeded to give me to most incredible blow job I had ever received. Some women just get in there and go to town. Not K. She slowly began kissing my now throbbing cock nice and slow, working my hard on from side to side. At this point I could not believe what was happening. It was surreal.
 
My hands began to wonder and K did not seem to mind one bit. I have fairly long arms and large hands (you know what they say) so I quickly found my way down K's shirt with D's approval. Her beautiful DD breasts only intensified my throbbing hard on. D told her to remove her top to reveal the incredible breasts I had only felt before. Over the next several minutes, K rotated between me and D sucking us both almost to completion. Her soft sensual lips and mouth were almost to much to bear. I kept pushing her away, wanting this fantasy to continue and not end. She bent over and revealed gorgeous lacy panties. D gave me permission to feel her other worldly ass. This did not last long as K could not get enough of our cocks & she swooped in for the final blow! I respectfully asked her where she wanted me to cum. She replied "in my mouth," and seconds later I was exploding my man juice into her mouth.

Having a little more experience now, I should have asked her if I can return the favor but hey, you live, you learn, right! We changed goodbyes and I stumbled our of the booth only to find a throng of guys waiting outside. They all asked me how it was and treated me as if I had won the lottery & good grief by the looks of her, it felt like I had.

Well Doc, I have a few more stories in my personal archive. I had planned to share them with you today, but they will have to wait for another day. Do all the reports make the cut or do some of them reach the cutting room floor?

Until next time, may your luck be looking up in the world of this thing of ours!
 
The Innocent Novice
 
***
 
Doc here again... Many thanks to The Innocent Novice for his first report.  Nicely done, and keep them coming.
 
To answer your question, no, not all reports submitted make the cut.  If a report comes in and doesn't get published, it usually falls into one of three categories:
  1. Is not on topic. For example, The Journal focuses on the hetero adult theater scene, so if a report comes in regarding The Bijou Theater in Chicago (which is a gay theater), this is not the right forum for that report and it will be rejected. I once received a report about a nudist camp in Indiana. I like nudists. Honestly, I do. But The Journal is not about the nudist scene, and thus didn't get published.
  2. I can't correct the grammar in a timely fashion, or make out what is trying to be said. I'm not a psychic folks, just a paesan trying to make a living.  Run your reports through spell check in your e-mail editor before submitting, and it will save all of us a lot of time.
  3. The report has nothing to say.
This doesn't happen often, but it does happen.  But I will always write back to the author of the report and explain why it didn't run and give them the option to fix the issue.
 
Great question, Innocent Novice.
 
Thanks,
Doc

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes