Couple's Flash Report! Hawaiian Eyeful's 3-Course Meal (w/NEW PICS!)

Doc here... This has been an unreal week for extremely high quality Flash Reports here at The Journal. Amazing reports from Gemini, Sam and Koral, Alexis, Velvet Skye, floyd, and the list goes on... And today I have the pleasure of bringing you what I believe is Hawaiian Eyeful's best report yet.

Ms. Eyeful has been nice enough to send along a terrific narrative piece, and I am positive you will love it.

Hawaiian Eyeful's 3-Course Meal is a journey sure to make your taste buds water. And included in this report are 2 EXCLUSIVE pics of the lovely Hawaiian Eyeful - One pic very G-Rated, and the other as hardcore as we have ever seen Hawaiian Eyeful.

This is a 2 cans of Fresca report (don't you agree, Gemini?). Fasten your seatbelts, as this ride may get a little bumpy.

***

The Appetizer:

This past Wednesday night we made our way to one of our favorite places where we are able to relax and enjoy the atmosphere. As we departed from home, I wasn’t sure if I was quite in the mood to play but knew I had plenty of time to change my mind. You know it’s one of the many things us women do best ~ what is that you ask? Change our minds, of course! Isn’t that why men love us so since we are such unpredictable creatures? Oh wait, I’ve got it wrong - you love us for the fantasies we are able to fulfill!

We arrived at our destination for the night and settled in to watch the NHL playoffs, enjoying our drinks and visiting with those around us. As the 2nd overtime began to start, many of the patrons began to leave as closing time was fast approaching. My fiancé glanced over to me and caught my eye waiting to see if I wanted to end my evening with a sexual rendezvous. Always ready to play but not always ready for company, we made our way to the back room as the owner continued his closing duties.

The Real Hawaiian Eyeful
Knowing what was about to cum; I knew my girls were more than ready to be exposed. Sliding my straps from my shoulders, my blouse fell down allowing my girls to hang freely. Like all cock-whores, I was ready to enjoy some cock; I laid my head on my fiancé’s lap and began sucking his manhood. Leaving room for company and exposing my wet pussy, I moaned in ecstasy as I felt a hand begin to slide up my leg toward my wetness. I knew then that Mr. C. had joined us. 

Ripe and ready for fucking, I repositioned myself so I could have one cock in my pussy and one in my mouth. As I fucked my fiancé, I enjoyed Mr. C’s covered cock. I could tell by his incoherent moans that he was definitely enjoying what I had to offer. During the throes of our sexual escapades, he was even further excited when he found out that I had entered the establishment commando-style. Knowing that he was past the point of no return, I straddled myself onto his thickened cock so I could feel his mouth on my bountiful boobs. As his excitement continued to grow, he began pulling me further into his face which was now smothered in the depths of my hot sweaty cleavage. As my fiancé watched through the camera lens, I knew the scene being played out in front of him was making him rock hard. After pleasuring Mr. C. and a quick hug good- bye, we finished up what we had cum to do and headed home for our night cap.

So if you’re a shop owner in Portland Oregon and I lean over the counter to pay for my purchases and let my knockers expose themselves so innocently– watch out for me, you may never know what opportunity may cum a knocking. J

The Main Course:

Mr. L., an avid reader living on the Oregon coast, had been my reading my reports on Dr. Lizardo’s site. In hopes of meeting me someday and living out one of his fantasies, he emailed me. After a few emails and several attempts to meet, we finally were able to solidify a date. Here’s my latest adventure at the Paris this past Friday afternoon.

My guy and I arrived a few minutes earlier than scheduled which was great for us because we got to meet, introduce ourselves and visit for a short while with Ray, the owner. As he unlocked the bedroom door for us, we took the liberty of taking a few pictures inside the lobby area of the Paris Theater. After a few photo ops, we made our way into the theater.


Hawaiian Eyeful
Entering The Paris Theatre
Sitting a couple of rows from the front we awaited Mr. L’s arrival. While in wait, I begged for my guy to let me suck his cock. With no hesitation on his part, I had his cock in my hot mouth. Wrapping my luscious lips around his head, I began swirling my tongue as if it was a chocolate ice cream cone. With my long tongue making its way up and down its cucumber-length, I gobbled as much as I could cramming it deep inside my throat. And to think this was the beginning of what was to cum.   

As the clock kept ticking away, we thought that Mr. L. had met up with traffic or since not knowing the area, had gotten lost. By now, I was feeling quite frisky and was ready to indulge even further. Changing our game plan, we headed to the arena table instead of the bedroom for some much needed hot action and release.

Unzipping my bright blue and black dress, I let my titties hang. I slipped one hand down between my legs and began caressing my already wet pussy. It was now time for some live action. It was a small crowd to start, but as Gemini had suggested to me, fly our personalized flag and allow 30 minutes to pass and the numbers would grow. Fortunately for me, because of the earlier wait, it was not overcrowded and the flow of men soon cumming and going was at a nice pace. Making myself comfortable on the arena table I spread-eagled my legs, inviting any fingers, tongues or cocks to partake. All I wanted was someone to lead me into the land of ecstasy.  


It didn’t take long and I found Mr. A licking my pussy while squeezing my girls. While in the meantime, I continued to eat my man’s cock. In just a few short minutes, positions changed and I found myself doggie style being fucked by my husband-to-be. He was pounding me like there was no tomorrow, his cock penetrating my pussy deeply. Before, I knew it; he had released his load inside of me. Throughout the theater, the moans and groans of our audience’s sexual pleasuring could be heard. It made me feel like such a whore.

As we were finishing up with our first round, we noticed Mr. L had just arrived. Quite apologetically, he approached us and introduced himself as he made his way to the arena table. Coming to the head of the table, I turned my head towards him and asked if he was ready to have his fantasy fulfilled. Smiling sheepishly and nodding affirmatively, he slowly began to bring his hands to my aroused and sensitive nipples. He then planted his lips over my first brown nipple, nibbling and sucking until it tingled. With my arousal heightened, he began to remove his clothes. Placing a condom on his cock, I began to feast on his manhood. 


After a few minutes, Mr. L. made his way to my wetness, where he began to savor the sweetness of my cum. It was after a few short minutes he asked me if I would sit on his face so he could eat out my pussy. Now, never having ever done that before, I dismounted myself from the arena table allowing him to cum aboard. Sitting my pussy on his face he began thrusting and swirling his tongue in my most intimate place, ever so often hitting the sensitivity of my clitoris. Not being able to contain myself, I knew that the lava flowing deep within was close to eruption. I squirted one load after another down his throat without him missing a beat.  

After wiping his face clean from my sweet tasting juices, we switched positions once again with me being missionary style. Mr. L. began to pound me hard and fast until his 1st load of jizz exploded. Completely exhausted and needing a rest and afraid he was about to have a heart attack, he kindly asked me, if I wanted to have others enjoy me as he watched. “Of course”, I replied. Since all those around could hear, it was just a few short seconds later and the table was surrounded by those who had been patiently and respectively waiting.

The Dessert:

After being pleasured by several more men, I sat up and began conversing with Mr. J. who was sitting to my front right. I thought I knew him from earlier, but I was mistaken. Getting up from his seat, he made his way towards the end of the table where I had now repositioned myself. I knew I needed to relieve the hardness of his succulent sausage. Taking his sausage into my mouth, I once again began to swirl my tongue around his head while forming a vacuum with my mouth. The sausage began to grow thicker and longer and before I knew it his sausage juices had exploded.  


I then turned my attention to the cock on my left and began sucking Mr. R’s cock. Using my oral skills the best I know how, I flicked my tongue back and forth over his sensitive head. As I slid my tongue up and down around his rocket missile, I could feel his launching getting stronger and stronger. With each thrust of his missile down my throat I knew that there would be a take-off soon.

After a few minutes the countdown began and at 0, take off was completed. And even though Mr. R would have loved to have been grounded in my pussy, he enjoyed the take-off quite immensely.  

Let’s not forget that during this whole time, my cunt was being pounded once again by Mr. L. Even though lift-off had taken place, I was ready for the culmination of a final landing for the evening. Mr. L. continued to thrust his hard cock into the vastness of my un-known depths. We knew we had finally hit it as the rivers of cum began to flow freely. My final destination had been reached.

Knowing our parking meter of 90 minutes was getting close to expiring, it was time for me to end my “afternoon delight”. I cleaned up myself as best I could and proceeded to get into the dress I came in. Gathering up the wet and well soiled linen, we said our good- byes and headed for the lobby.

For those that made their way a bit later to the theater, I am sorry to have missed you. If you desire you may contact me directly at
hawaiianeyeful@gmail.com.

As our summer continues to heat up, may we all continue to rise to the occasion and keep things “hot” at the Paris Theater and wherever our roads may lead us.

Always wanting, waiting and willing,


The Hawaiian Eyeful

 ***


Doc here again... I think I need a moment to gather myself. Many, many thanks to the lovely Hawaiian Eyeful and this high water mark of a Flash Report from her.  Ok, a show of hands... Who wants to open up a shop in Portland and have Hawaiian Eyeful as their customer?

Coming soon (hopefully)... Video of Hawaiian Eyeful.  Stay tuned kids...

Thanks,
Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes